Sponsored

Search results

  1. Tremor, 10R80 Fluid Level Discrepancy in ProDemand?

    I recently did a full transmission service on my 2023 F150 5.0 Tremor. I installed a PPE deep-sump pan, which adds about 2 qts give or take a bit to the total capacity. I noticed that in ProDemand, for my VIN, it calls for a hot-fluid check on the dip-stick between 3 and 4. Based on what I have...
  2. Gen IV 5.0 Wet-belt driven oil pump and it's consequences?

    EDIT: There is already a thread on this here. Today I discovered that Ford ended the production of chain-driven oil pumps in the 21+ Coyote, and switched to a wet-belt driven oil pump. Mustang guys, you are safe it sounds like. (Source) With the exception of the 1.0L Eco-boom, other small...
  3. 2023 5.0 Tremor IWE Check Valve location?

    EDIT: Sometime between 2021 and on, F150s have something called an "EIWE" which is the elctronic version of the IWE we all know and love. This post to be removed. Context: There is an audible popping sound coming from my Driver-side front-end when turning at very low speeds ( <5 mph). In...
  4. Worth re-gearing for 35s?

    Hello, Been enjoying my Tremor for some time now, I recently threw some Method 703s + MIckey Thompson LT Baja Boss A/T 34x12s on. Each wheel+tire weighs 15lbs more than stock (100lbs now), and just under an inch taller than the factory 275 General Grabbers. I'm trying to figure out if it's...
  5. 5.0 Coyote fluttering sound

    This is a day's old conversation - the 5.0 has ticks and knacks and clacks and clangs, we know this but that is not what I am experiencing. About a month ago my coyote has been acting kind of strange, it's a '23 with 8500 miles on it. Under acceleration, in the 3K-4K RPM range, there is a...
  6. DRL Headlight Flicker

    The other day I parked my truck in my garage and notice that once the ignition was off, the DRL on the driver side was flickering rapidly. This went away after 24 hours. Then again tonight, same thing, but this time it has a slow flicker even when the vehicle has seen no activity (doors closed...
  7. CV Axle and wheel hub junction grease leakage, broken plastic?

    Peeked under my '23 F150 Tremor this morning to be greeted by visible grease leakage where the CV axle meets the hub assembly on BOTH driver and passenger side. Not sure how long this has been going on. Also looks like the plastic bezel is broken. TSB? Recall? What's going on here?
  8. Ford Buyback Program experience?

    After a series of very unfortunate events regarding a brand new 2023 F150 Tremor, of which needs a new engine at 4800 miles, qualifies for Lemon Law etc, I have decided to entertain the buyback / lemon-law program Does anyone have any experience with the Ford Buyback program, what can I expect...
  9. 2023 5.0 - New engine at 4800 miles

    Bought a 2023 401A Tremor with the Coyote back in September. Put about 4000 miles on it and noticed a small oil leak around the bell housing + rear of oil pan. Cleaned it off a few times, then it got really bad. Oil spatter all over the undercarriage. After long drives, you can smell the oil...




Top