I have a weird whirring/grinding noise on cold starts that happens typically when going up to 4th gear and then it’s done. Doesn’t really happens after that initial start. Is this normal?
My defroster is not hitting the section of the windshield in front of the driver's view and passenger's view. Even after 15 minutes of auto start it is not defrosted.
Is this nomal?
How often do people use flood mode to start their trucks? Every morning? Only when it is cold? After sitting for 2-3 days, etc.?
Does it end up ruining the starter and battery?
Anything else I should be doing to help the engine and turbos?
I just got a new (well 3000 miles) 2023 XL.
I tried the remote start from FordPass for the first time and the start up did not sound great.
I have tried two cold starts since and it sounds fine.
If cam phasers are going is it a consistent sound on every start up?
Can the remote start cause a...