Sponsored

Search results

  1. Florida Sold: 2021 V8 5.0 Lariat FX4 502A 34k miles

    Excellent condition, Lariat 502A (near fully loaded). Low miles. Ford Premium care ESP (extended warranty) included. Many extras, very clean, only minor imperfections. No accidents and clean carfax. $44,900 - 5.0 V8 engine - 4WD high and low, and AWD (4A) - 3.73 electronic locking...
  2. O my, just discovered water and ants in cab

    TLDR: Found lots ants on my firewall heat shield when inspecting my AC condensate drain. Found them inside the cab as well. Less concerned about the ants because I found water in the drivers side door sill cable area. Turns out its likely a rear window leak. Edit: Well, it rained heavy last...
  3. Clunk / clack noise on startup

    I’ve heard this noise a few times on my truck. Someone else posted a video: Does anybody know what it is or have any ideas? Thanks.
  4. 2021, 5.0, 28k miles minor oil leak

    Decided to poke my head under the engine bay this afternoon and noticed a few things....I'm not sure if the two are from the same source, but to me it seems unlikely. 1) Wet block underneath left/drivers headers, near the back. Looks like possible head gasket leak, albeit very minor. 2) Oil...
  5. Kinked high-side AC refrigerant line

    I bought a used 2021 Lariat 5.0 in early June, 22k miles, manufactured 12/20 at the Kansas City plant. The truck now has 24,200. I've noticed a number of small issues, some of which have been fixed, others only happened once, etc. Bigger issues right now are low Battery SOC (ranges 40-50%)...




Top