Hey there, seeing a few of these 30” curved light bars integrated within the grill. Obviously some cutting is required, however it does look super clean. Has anyone on the forum attempted? Just wondering if there was any conflict with the active shutters?
Shutter conflict aside, it appears...
I've performed a couple of searches however the options appear very limited.
Curious to see what others have done to add some aux lighting options for night highway and/or off road driving.
I haven't had my 2023 for long however this is the first vehicle that I have had without aux lighting...
Hey, I have a 2023 Sport with the front buckets and Center console, including the lie flat shifter.
From time to time, the shifter seems to be out of calibration, for example:
- Press button to shift from Park into D, I feel the shifter move through 3 “notches” (R, N, D) and attempt to drive...
Hey there, new member here who has searched to no avail…
Looking to mount up some 20” Duratracs on my ‘23 XLT. I’ve been using Duratracs on my personal and work truck since 2018 and they have served me well during our cold and snowy Canadian winters.
I do plan to install a 2” level in the...
Good day ya’all,
I have a new 2023 XLT Super Crew with the 400w factory inverter. I searched and googled, however very little info could be found regarding a relatively easy upgrade of the factory inverter.
Any thoughts? I would prefer a unit that would integrate with the truck upon removal...