Kind of a weird one, I’m not sure how long it’s been doing it, but when I come to a stop the electric motor doesn’t disengage. It’s finally cool enough in Florida that I’ve been driving with my windows down and that’s how I noticed it.
So if I come to a stop while the motor is regenerating I can...
Turned my truck off to get gas and my dash went crazy, first said some kind of transmission error, set parking brake. Then said update in process vehicle not usable, yet nothing on on the sync screen. Anyways got gas and after driving I noticed the fuel economy gauge looking different. Am I...
Just had my bronze forgestar x14 wheels installed, tires are 305/45/22 Michelin defenders, for anyone going with these know that factory lug nuts won’t work. You have to use ‘tuner’ style lugs, basically very skinny lug nuts. Anyways here’s the photos I have so far, I’ll take some more after I...
The problem actually seems to have gotten better with more miles, at 7k now. After stopped and in ev mode the truck jumps forward when I let my foot off the brake. It sometimes still happens when warm but almost always when cold.
Additionally when coming to a stop it is almost impossible to be...