Sponsored

Search results

  1. Battery blanket for H8

    Seems like "KL3Z-10A687-C" is out of stock everywhere; backordered on parts.ford.com. Looking at past posts here, seems like it's been this way for quite a while (more than a year). For those who've upgraded to an H8, what are you doing? No blanket? Cut existing blanket?
  2. 22 F150 V8 battery question

    I've had the truck for ~2 years. At the 1 year mark, I replaced the factory H6 battery with an H7 due to some low battery / hibernation issues. Ford dealer tested battery as OK, but still kept happening. The new H7 worked great...for a year, and now I'm seeing similar issues. I checked some...
  3. How to stop jelly beans from getting in this vent?

    I've had a rolling sound in my truck since around Easter. Seriously driving me nuts trying to figure out where it was coming from. I even took apart the center console to see if a coin had slipped down inside. Finally today I found a green jelly bean ~2 feet into this vent under the passenger...
  4. New battery; H7 or H8?

    My 2022 5.0 threw a deep sleep warning; measured the voltage at 12.04 using my voltmeter, then charged it back up to 12.9. I just had it in for service a week ago and their tester (screenshot from a video they sent me) claimed "good, but low on charge" with 693/760 CCA...but they didn't tell me...
  5. Fuel Economy MyView Gauge

    Does your Fuel Economy MyView always have the title displayed? For other views, the title bar disappears after a few seconds, but for some reason the fuel economy title persists always for me.
  6. Black Exhaust Tip

    Anyone install the Ford Performance Black Chrome Exhaust Tip? Curious on thoughts? How has the finish and fixation held up? Was it difficult to remove the existing chrome tip, cut the exhaust pipe back, and install the new tip? Does it look good with the sport package? My chrome exhaust tip...
  7. USB Error 15 at startup

    Just took delivery of a new 2022 F150 Lariat, and at *almost* every startup, the Sync 4 screen displays a USB error 15: I have nothing plugged into any of the USB ports. Anyone else encounter this issue? How do I resolve it?




Top