Sponsored

Search results

  1. Turn off Turn by Turn in instrument panel

    Reposting, as I think this is a better section of the forum, since it has to do with a FORScan change. Is there a way to shut off the navigation information from showing up in the cluster completely to keep the gauges bigger and the speed limit in the speedometer gauge? I believe I remember...
  2. Turn off Turn by Turn in instrument panel

    Is there a way to shut off the navigation information from showing up in the cluster completely to keep the gauges bigger and the speed limit in the speedometer gauge? I believe I remember seeing something in FORScan about Navigation or Turn by Turn in Cluster, or something similar, but I...
  3. 12v Battery Charge Limits

    My 2022 very rarely goes above 60% charged, and i've been trying to install 6.8.0, but it keeps failing (I am assuming due to 12v battery charge status, because every other condition should be good). I decided to hook the truck up to a battery charger, and connected the negative terminal after...
  4. Battery / APIM issue, now ACM issue.

    My truck has been at the dealership now for almost 3 weeks. Went in for the radio acting up, rebooting itself often, battery going low by itself, and a few other small issues. The APIM was replaced after a few days, they couldn't find anything wrong, but did a master reset, then things started...
  5. Wiring to tailgate

    I have a 2022 King Ranch and I was wondering if anyone had a wire diagram for the wires going to the tailgate (open/close button, camera, light). I'm trying to find the wire colors that go to the light somewhere under the back by the hitch.
  6. Repurpose Auto Start/Stop Button?

    I'll be picking up a 2022 King Ranch with the "Auto Start/Stop removal", therefore where the button to disable typically sits is a blank plate. I was wondering if I could pick up the switch from Ford (https://parts.ford.com/shop/en/us/electrical/switches/switch-13285875-1), put it in place, and...




Top