Sponsored

Search results

  1. BlueCruise 1.5 announced with Auto Lane Change (on Mach-E)

    https://media.ford.com/content/fordmedia/fna/us/en/news/2024/10/21/ford-introduces-automatic-lane-changes-on-bluecruise-1-5.html
  2. Super Duty IPC layout

    Is it possible to somehow enable this ?
  3. Received New Software Update

    Just got this on my 2021 , first update in over a month since I got 4.3.5.
  4. 4.3.3

    I just got alerted that I have this update to install.
  5. Navigation Advanced Features

    Does this need to be turned in to receive OTA updates , if you click the I it’s shows the pic I have attached . I just turned it on, it’s under privacy in the Nav settings .
  6. 21 apim for 2022?

    Is it possible to swap a 2021 job 1 apim for a 2022? If it is , is it worth it? Would It then come enabled with blue cruise and have more recent updates than 2.7.3 that I have currently? Or is there more involved than just swapping out the apim for a newer one. I apologize if this is a dumb...
  7. How to update to OTA software version?

    Is there a way to download the most recent update to bring my truck up to date? I just bought a used 21 lariat and it is still on the 2.7.3 power up update.




Top