Sponsored

Search results

  1. South Carolina Sold: For sale 4 20x9 Raceline Gauge wheels and tires

    Selling a set of 4 raceline gauge wheels and tires. Tires are 255/55r20 nitto 421q tires with about 800 miles. Includes tpms sensors. Located in Greenville SC. $1800 obo.
  2. Tire size for reg cab lowered on 22s

    I am getting some 22x9.5 wheels with a +30 offset for my reg cab truck. I'm currently looking at the toyo proxes st3 or the nitto 420v. I'm having trouble deciding on tire size. I've looked at 285/40, 285/45, 275/45, and 305/40. I want to get a tire that won't rub. The truck will also be...
  3. Will these fit?

    Does anyone know if the ford performance door sills M-1613208-F15A will fit a regular cab? Ford says fits supercrew but I can't see that much difference between the front doors on the different cabs.
  4. South Carolina Sold: WTB OE fender flares in Atlas Blue

    Looking to buy OE Atlas Blue fender flares near SC
  5. Best lowering kit?

    What are your opinions on best lowering kit for these trucks? IHC, VAS, or ridetech?
  6. Reg Cab Exhaust

    Does anyone have recommendations for exhaust for a 5.0 Reg cab? I have been looking at everything from pre axle exit to after axle exit. I want something with a good tone and not a lot of drone but not too loud that I cant hold a conversation in the truck.
  7. 23 F150 reg cab.

    After ordering my truck on Feb 3 I picked it up at my dealer today. 23 F150 XL in atlas blue. 5.0 V8 3.31 locking rear RWD. 2 things I have learned day 1. I need bigger wheels and exhaust.
  8. Widest tire?

    Hello, I am wanting to put a set of 22s on my new regular cab. The goal is to eventually lower the truck. I was wondering if I could run a 285/40R22 or 305/40R22 without rubbing. The wheels I am looking for are 22x9.5 with 25mm offset and 6.2" backspacing. Thanks for the help.




Top