Sponsored

Search results

  1. Massachusetts Course Motorsports 21+ Direct Fit Phone Mount & Magnetic Wireless Induction Charger

    Trading in my 2023 Raptor for a Super Duty and no longer need this phone mount. It is direct fit and comes with the wireless magnetic charger and cord. $70 shipped to you door
  2. Massachusetts Sold: 2021 F150 Spring loaded Rear Cupholder (Unobtainable)

    I am trading in for a Super Duty and I no longer need this rear cup holder. They are unobtainable and are no longer offered in any year F150 after 2021. These have the spring loaded fingers to keep your drinks from flopping around and falling out. I searched high and low for this when I bought...
  3. Massachusetts Sold: Ford Performance 2023 F150/Raptor Owners Manual and Case - New

    Since I traded my 2023 Raptor for a Super Duty, I no longer need the manual. These do not come in the trucks anymore so I purchased the manual, then purchased the Ford Performance case because I like having the printed manual in hand. This covers the full 2023 F150 lineup. $130 shipped to your door
  4. Massachusetts Sold: 2021-2025 J&L OSC 3.5L Oil Separator - Like new

    Hi, I have traded my Raptor in for a Super Duty and I no longer need this oil separator. In my opinion, this is the best one for the 3.5 V6 engine. Plug and play, stays cooler being further from the engine, and is super easy to empty. I used this for maybe 13 months, and it is in as new...
  5. Massachusetts Sold: WTB Take-off Mirrors

    Hi, I am looking for a pair of 2021+ F150 take-off mirrors. I am looking for the fully loaded version with power fold, heated, cameras, spot lights, etc… If I had the choice, I would also prefer agate black caps, but would consider other colors, chrome, or non painted. Thanks!
  6. A little Towing Calculation Help, Please

    I found a really great towing calculator to help me make a decision on what truck to buy. There are a couple questions I need help with, and I was hoping some more experienced towers can help me with. Here is th link to the calculator...
  7. Seeking Towing Specifics for all 2024-2025 King Ranch Owners (with EcoBoost engine)

    I am hoping my fellow KR people can help me make a decision on what power plant to order. I am looking for anyone who might have the same or similar build spec as the truck I just ordered. First, a little backstory. I have an 8.6'x20' enclosed car hauler which I use to tow my GT500 to events...
  8. Seeking Towing Specifics for all 2024-2025 King Ranch Owners (with PowerBoost engine)

    I am hoping my fellow KR people can help me make a decision on what power plant to order. I am looking for anyone who might have the same or similar build spec as the truck I just ordered. First, a little backstory. I have an 8.6'x20' enclosed car hauler which I use to tow my GT500 to events...
  9. Massachusetts Sold: BlackVue DR900S-2CH 4K Dash Cam, Parking Module, and Mount

    I am selling a like new BlackVue DR900S-2CH 4K Dash Cam that is in perfect working order. I also am including the Power Magic Pro parking module, which is needed for recording parking events and battery management. Also included is an aluminum Blendmount mount to complete the install. This setup...
  10. Massachusetts Sold: Complete Heated Steering Wheel Kit with SW, SCCM, and Harness

    I recently traded my 22' PowerBoost for a 23 Raptor, so I am selling the Heated Steering Wheel (HSW) that I installed on my 22'. This kit has everything but the Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC) module to convert your truck from non HSW to HSW, which is composed of: (1) OEM Heated...
  11. Massachusetts Sold: Complete Adaptive HID Headlight Kit WITH HCM, Height Sensors & Harnesses

    I recently traded my 22' PowerBoost for a 23 Raptor, so I am selling the entire headlight package that I installed on my 22'. This kit has absolutely EVERYTHING you need to convert your truck from Bi-LED to HID, which is composed of: (1) Driver-side OEM (non-BAP) Adaptive (bending) headlight...
  12. OEM G3 Rear Under Seat Storage Retrofit Install

    I purchased my 2023 G3 off the lot and it was missing two options that I would have selected if I was ordering the truck. One is the rear under seat storage. The other is the tailgate step. I have since learned that you have to get the twin moon roof panel to get the tailgate step, so I may have...
  13. 2023 Carbon Fiber Interior Option

    Hi, I am hoping to see if anyone has this option on their 2023 Raptor? I have searched hight and low to the best of my ability, but I cannot fins pictures of what this option looks like, and was pieces are CF in the package. Any pictures or help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.
  14. Massachusetts Sold: 2022 Lariat Front Bumper Harness

    Front bumper harness from my 2022 Lariat $50 shipped to your door.
  15. Massachusetts Sold: 2022 Lariat HVAC Module

    Take out HVAC module from my 2022 Lariat (Non HSW compatible) $75 shipped to your door.
  16. Massachusetts Sold: 2022 Lariat SCCM

    Steering Column Control Module from my 2022 Lariat (non HSW compatible) $125 shipped to your door.
  17. Massachusetts Sold: 2022 Lariat Antenna

    Take off antenna (left side) from my 2022 Lariat $50 shipped to your door.
  18. Massachusetts Sold: 2022 Lariat APIM

    Take out APIM from my 2022 Lariat (Non-NAV) $300 shipped to your door.
  19. Massachusetts Sold: 2022 Lariat 501a IPMA

    Factory take out IPMA in perfect working order. $250 shipped to your door.
  20. Massachusetts Sold: 2022 Lariat LED Headlights

    I am selling my takeoff 2022 Lariat LED (non projector) headlight that I took off at less than 1,000 miles and are in mint condition. $1,200 shipped to you door (insurance is additional).




Top