Sponsored

Search results

  1. Passenger Side Dashboard Rattle - Solved!

    Now at 8,600 miles, I'm still loving my 2023 F-150 XLT 3.5L EB 302A 4x4 6.5'. A masterpiece of a truck. One of the many great things about my rig is how quiet it is in the cab, until about 6 months ago when an intermittent rattle developed on the passenger-side dashboard. It was was driving...
  2. DIY In-Bed Mountain Bike Mount

    Only 2,000 miles on my '23 XLT 302A 3.5L EB 157wb . Still absolutely loving it. Outstanding truck. With mountain biking season upon us, I had been looking for the right solution to transport our bikes to the trails. I really didn't want an above-bed mount, or a trailer-hitch mount, because...
  3. Newb Questions & Popular FORScan Changes

    As a new F-150 owner, I have a couple newbie questions I'm hoping others might help with: - Does the XLT 3.5L EB pump fake engine noise into the cabin? I've seen conflicting statements about this. I see there is a forscan option for this setting, but I'm just not sure if it applies to my rig...
  4. Proud to be an American (F-150 Gen14 Edition)

    Last week I took delivery of my 2023 F-150 4x4 XLT 302A 157wb 3.5L Ecoboost Sport Package, and let me tell you, this is one Fine American Automobile. It's outstanding in every way. The fit and finish are superb. Fantastic technology. The 3.5L gen 3 Ecoboost is an impressive engine by any...




Top