Sponsored

Search results

  1. Drive Belt

    Can someone post a link or let me know of the drive belt / serpantine belt for our engine? I have a 2021 and can only find motocraft overpriced serpantine belts. Mine has always squeaked like hell even when it rains a little bit.
  2. New Jersey Mongoose Cable

    If anyone is looking to sell a mongoose cable let me know please. Thanks
  3. South Jersey FDRS Request

    Anyone in South Jersey / Phila area have Mongoose cable and FDRS will to help out with some recalibrations of 360 camera?
  4. New Jersey WTB: Heating Steering Wheel Items

    I need a wheel and clockspring for a 2021. Hoping someone turning in a lease has a takeoff kit for heated steering wheel.
  5. Sync all messed up after update

    after my most recent sync update my system is fucked. When i put the truck in reverse after driving for a while the screen freezes, and the speakers make an static noise. Also, sometimes when i receive notifications on my phone my sync screen will freeze and I will have to report. My truck...
  6. Upgrade Rear Seat with fold down armrest?

    Has anyone upgraded their rear seat in their XLT to have the seat back with the fold down armrest found in the lariat? I would like to do this. Any part numbers or information is greatly appreciated.
  7. Upfitter Switches

    Has anyone been able to get the tremor upfitter switches installed in their xlt, lariat, etc...? I've seen the aftermarket options, and I'm not a huge fan. I really like the look of the stock switches on the overhead console.
  8. Forscan DRL modification

    I changed up the DRL setting using forscan. I used the below changes BCM 726-38-01 xxxx **xx xx-- TO BCM 726-38-01 xxxx 32xx xx-- My question is - no matter what hex/setting i put they look the the same brightness, much brighter than stock but really bright no matter what setting in...




Top