Sponsored

Search results

  1. Big Blue, A matte wrapped, do it all, OEMish build

    The build as ordered in Fall of 2022: 2023 F150 XLT 302a Sport 4x4 SuperCrew 6.5ft bed 3.73 gears 5.0 engine in Atlas Blue Metallic At the time of this original post I have had my truck for a few months shy of three years and am finally making the time to do a retroactive build thread. I spent...
  2. Is this the connection I need for aftermarket bed lighting?

    Hello esteemed members of the forum. I am in the process of building out a custom RGB led strip light setup for the bed of my truck. My truck did not come with the bed lighting from the factory and I am looking for where to best tap into power. I am specifically looking for a power source that...
  3. Installed/Review: Truck Covers USA American Work Cover JR Tonneau Cover

    Hello esteemed members of the forum. I’ve had my truck for about 1.5 years now, the first year of ownership I had an open bed because I could not settle on a tonneau cover option. I probably spent more time researching bed cover options than the research time it took me to spec out my truck...
  4. RCI vs Tremor Skid plate swap: loss of ground clearance?

    Hello esteemed members of the forum. I recently swapped out the front half of my RCI engine skid and installed the Tremor Front Skid Plate kit from accessories.ford.com (part number M5018FSP). I had the skidplate powdercoated in a matte black with light texture. I love the way it turned out...
  5. Seeking tips/wisdom for BedRug Installation + Modification

    Hello esteemed members of the forum. As my truck build continues I've turned my focus to getting my barren 6.5ft bed dialed in. For me part of that involves a full BedRug. Per usual I found the related threads on the forum very valuable. Alas, I am left with a few questions/clarifications...
  6. Permanent Drill/Bolt On Yakima Roof Rack Installed/Review

    Hello esteemed member of the forum. Several months ago I made a post exploring the idea of doing a permanent mount roof rack. After having tried the clamp on style and being unsatisfied with them I was looking for other solutions. That post can be found here...
  7. Has anyone drilled into their roof yet?

    Hello esteemed members of the forum. I am strongly considering installing a pair of Yakima track kit permanent mount ( https://yakima.com/products/54-tracks-w-plusnut-hardware?pr_prod_strat=use_description&pr_rec_id=4b4231a1c&pr_rec_pid=4178817646640&pr_ref_pid=4178818105392&pr_seq=uniform )...
  8. What is this dent/crack in my frame?

    I was spelunking under my F150 and noticed two dent/cracks in the frame, both similar sized/shape but not exact. I checked the other side of the truck frame and saw another two similar dent/crack features in the frame. At first I suspected damage (any maybe still do) but what are the odds of...
  9. Any disadvantages to skid plates?

    RCI is having a sale on skid plates right now (early April) and has me considering. I would also be adding the catalytic converter protection plate since cat theft seems to have finally made its way down to Florida. I do not intend to purposefully skid over any rocks with my truck so I will...
  10. Removed Sun Visor Sticker, how to remove residue?

    The stickers had never bothered me in prior vehicles but this is the first vehicle I've owned that has a black roof liner so to my eye that makes the stickers MUCH more obtrusive. After scanning the forums for advice/wisdom on how to remove the sun visor stickers I finally mustered up the...
  11. First Mods for new 2023 F150?

    I have ordered a 2023 XLT302a Super Crew 5.0 4x4. It will probably be here in the next few years. While I am waiting I’m starting to plan out my first few mods for the vehicle. I have perused many a thread on these forums about such topics but I am curious to get any new ideas and/or product...
  12. Thoughts on Ordering a 2023 HDPP F-150 XL (vs. XLT)

    Context: This will be a weekend adventure vehicle for an expanding family where cargo space reigns supreme. We frequently enjoy outdoor/recreational activities/camping that requires a lot of gear. Plus, toddlers and their “gear” take up a surprisingly large amount of space. My wife and I are...
  13. Any Forscan experts in Florida?

    Hello all, I'm placing an order for a 2023 XL HDPP F150, so I expect it will be here by 2025. Are there any Forscan(ers?) experts in the central Florida area.? I'm trying to save some cash by not purchasing the FX4 package. The biggest mod would be enabling Hill Descent Control and Rock Crawl...
  14. HDPP Build input appreciated

    Hello all, First, thank you for the existence of this forum. I have found it to be immensely helpful in helping guide my decision making. Alas, I have a few lingering questions before placing my order. I will be ordering a 2023 Supercrew 4x4 5.0 HDPP with max tow package in the XL trim (only...




Top