Sponsored

Search results

  1. Underbody rust

    So got my 2021 Lariat 4x4 in January and currently have 2400 miles. Heard a whistle at the tire and had a nail. I goto plug and look and see the rust. I have read here about the rust on the axles and underbody but this is on the frame also. Sorry for the night pics. Suggestions on how to...
  2. Getting an extended warranty. Xplan pricing?

    I can't find the threads on buying an extended warranty here but I remember seeing pricing much less than a dealer. Also is there any discount to extend with xplan?
  3. Cab cameras

    What everones pinion on this? Active Drive Assist Driver Facing Camera Data If active drive assist is active in certain crash or near crash-like situations, such as an airbag deployment or hitting a road obstacle, the system may record driver attentiveness, based on the direction of eyes and...
  4. My impressions and review so far - Lariat Sport 3.5L EcoBoost

    A quick write up on it so far. So for background I have had several trucks the one before this was a 2010 Lariat 4x4. My daily drivers are a Acura TLX or wifes Acura RDX with navi. Specs: 502a 3.5 eco spray in liner BO unleashed power tailgate twin moon panels work surface 20" rims lockable...
  5. Got my 2021 Lariat last night

    I have lurked here for a few months. Thanks for all the posts that helped me make some decisions. Anyways with the X-Plan I got a Black Lariat 502a with sports package. So far very happy with it and just playing with the radio. I hate chrome so finding the sports package was key. Next is...




Top