I just purchased a new 2024 King Ranch with tow package. Does anyone know if the wiring harness and plugger included the dealers said they didn’t have one? anybody got one with their new truck send a picture so I can tell the dealer that missing in the past I’ve always got it wiring, harness and...
Why isn’t the 5.0 available in the the King Ranch or platinum? Doesn’t make sense. you can only order the 5.0in a lariat. This is very disappointing. What happened to giving the consumer what they want?
Pierelli Scorpion ATR OWL 30000 miles and will need replacing soon maybe 5000 miles. I thought they were supposed to go at least 50000 . I rotate regularly.
Speakers making popping noise upon entry. has anyone experienced a popping noise when you open the door. I have the B&O system. Otherwise everything works fine no issues with the radio at all. ?
Has anyone experienced a random black out on the dash gauges and Speedomter. It happened the other day couple times I haven’t any issues anymore. Really concerning I am planning a trip out of town I can’t be without a speedometer.
Dealer replaced APIM cannot get it to function correctly. No reverse camera, no front camera, no gps Sirius app on radio cannot acess vehicle settings screen. The dealer told me to take the truck home and that when Ford techs come up with a resolution they will have me come back in but until...