Are you tired of waiting for Ford Pass Pro Power Remote functions?
All it takes is fingers, right? So why not a couple of remote fingers?! :)
https://www.amazon.com/MOES-Fingerbot-Upgrade-Bluetooth-Compatible/dp/B0D25Z9HCM/
Oh, might need a broomstick on brake peddle too. :)
Carry on.
Seems like Ford is getting a pass on FordPass. I haven't seen much complaining lately, so I think it's time to start again.
Coming up on camping season and seasonal storm power outages I want Pro Power monitoring and control in my FordPass app, damnit!!
There, I said it. Carry on.
Since owning my 2023 7.2kW PowerBoost, we have used it's incredible generator/inverter capability to power critical circuits in our house during multiple grid failures. Critical circuits include, refrigerator/freezers, furnace, security system, well pump and strategic lights and outlets. It has...
One of the things I miss most about the new FordPass app is the loss of the generator output monitor.
Just noodling around, I am wondering if this might not be an inexpensive solution. Perhaps it might be a better solution?
A short NEMA L14-30 extension with two Shelly PM Mini Gen3 inline on...
I know it's a long shot because I couldn't find such a PID looking through list of enhanced pids. Anybody seen or heard of such a PID? Until they restore generator output monitor via Fordpass App, OBD PID monitor would be an option.
Just getting back into OBDLink with my shiny new OBDLink MX+ I was using old Wifi elm327.
So have any of y'all determined the accuracy of the Fuel Rate PID - gal/hr?
When I selected my truck - 2023 - OBDLink automatically chose Intake manifold absolute pressure as fuel calculation method...
Anybody have a working address for api server?
Had been using the below for siri shortcuts and now it reports "server not found"
https://usapi.cv.ford.com/api/vehicles/v4/vin/status
Thanks!
I apologize if this has been asked and answered. I have done numerous "Distance to Empty" tests myself and have searched the forums and always come up with observed DTE data. Has anyone actually seen any data that can equate kilowatt hour usage of the 7.2 kW system to actual fuel used? It's...
Now I can't stop looking at it! Can't tell me some idiot didn't know he/she put a dent in my 6 month old truck! Had to be in a Lowes or Costco parking lot. Damn, that pisses me off. What's it gonna cost me to make it right? I have to make it right.
So I had my my first 2023 Powerboost XLT service today. Simple oil change @ 4800 miles. I was going to wait but after signing in I noticed what I assumed was one of the service loaners. When I asked, I was pointed to the waiting room. :(
What am I missing? I was just cleaning up cabin with home vacuum and cabin outlets kept tripping. Ran extension from bed with propower no problem. I don't understand how cabin outlet is stamped 20 amps but only supplies 400 watts. Thanks!
It has really bugged me why the WiFi hotspot seemingly required so much juice. In generator mode with no load the ICE would fire up for a minute or three every 30 minutes or so. Very frugal, but nevertheless, seemed odd to me that the modem would require that much power.
For a couple of reasons...
When your 97 year old Mom wants to ride shotgun in your new PowerBoost, an empty wine crate really helps ! She will still yell at you if you take your hands off the wheel !
Anybody figured out an easy audio out? Don't see any way to pair bluetooth output to system. May seem crazy, but I often camp in remote areas and would be great to listen to SiriusXM in campsite or on bluetooth headphones in vehicle. Bluetooth transmitter dongles are easy, just need somewhere to...
OK, so Wifi ( hotspot ) was working perfectly. I liked it so much I signed up for $20/mt plan. I am a long time ATT customer.
So I get a phone call from ATT last Friday offering me to pre-pay for 6 months for $100.00 or 12 months for $200.00.
Sure, why not.
Well, that's when it broke...
When shopping my 2023 XLT it came down to Granger ( -3% Invoice ) and Chapman ( -2% Invoice ). Both dealers are well known on this forum. Since I am only 2 hours from Chapman, they were my choice.
I used the 2023 price lists published on this site to build my truck - XLT 302A Sport, 7.2Kw, Bed...
New Powerboost with BAK X4S...
Anybody familiar with the Angry Elephant Rack System?
https://www.tonneaufactoryoutlet.com/truck-rack-system/angry-elephant-rack-system-4/angry-elephant-rack-system.html
Looks like Angry Elephant rack is $999.00
Seems to have more height adjustment than Elevate...
So testing Wifi Hotspot as only load in generator mode. I was under the impression generator mode would shutdown with little or no load.
Sitting in living room connected to truck Wifi I have gotten through two hours streaming YouTube TV no problem. Actually, I have decent WiFi connection to...