I have a 2021 3.5eco Max Tow and also a utility trailer used to haul brush, law mower, etc.
When I attach my trailer to my truck using a B&W three ball hitch the lights will not work and the truck does not detect the trailer.
if I attach the trailer to the truck using a standard Reese hitch...
I have searched the net and am confused on which plug fits the job 1 3.5 eco. It seems it changed mid year. My truck was build in November 2020.
My fabulous dealer wanted $858.00 to replace them. I laughed at him. I will do it myself once I get the plugs. I want to use original motorcraft...
I have a 2021 3.5 ECOBOOST and it is due for its 60k maintenance. The schedule says it needs to have new spark plugs installed. Has anyone had this done at a dealer and if so, what was the cost?
Saturday night I looked under my 21 KR to inspect the emergency brake harness. What I found was a very leaky rear diff.
I decided to drop by my dealership Monday morning to make an appointment because I needed to travel the end of the week.
The service manager said leave it we got this. It...
I had the steering wheel on my 2021 KR replaced under warranty today. My truck has 35k miles and the leather on top of the wheel was peeling. This work order showed a cost of $1592 to replace a steaming wheel. WOW
I have been trying to get OTA 2.81 to apply and it has failed at least a dozen times. I ask Jesse-Infotainment to research the cause and he said it was due to low battery voltage. I connected a 10 amp battery charger/tender in supply mode and was getting 13 volts across the battery terminals...
I read an article today that stated that buried in the new infrastructure bill, adaptive head lights would be allowed in the US. I hope this is true.
www.cnet.com › roadshow › newsAdaptive headlights finally legal in US with Biden's ...
I wonder if when available if Ford will sent an update...
I have a two tone Star White King Ranch. On the left rear door in the Stone Grey section way down on the bottom there is white blemish. It is not raised or indented and feels like the clear coat is over it. I have attached a photo.
Does the look like a paint defect?
In my past F150 I had a Tuffy brand console safe and liked it fine, but they do not currently have one to fit a 2021. The only ones I have found that fit are the Ford branded one and Console Vault brand which makes Ford's.
Does anyone know of any other options or have experience with the Ford...
I upgraded my iPhone from a 6s to a 12. The 6s played back iTunes songs fine. On the 12 it will play the first song, but if I hit the skip track button it will not play the next song. It shows the song progress for about 8 seconds then skips to the next track and keeps doing that and does not...