I believe my trans was overfilled from the factory. After warming up my transmission and measuring the dipstick, it showed the level was between 3 & 2, but I've seen somewhere (can't find it anymore) that it should be between 6 & 5. Was trying to locate this info and coming up short.
Does...
I've been calling around my area shops to see who can regear my 2022 3.5eb 4x4 and so far not super impressed. First, prices are insane. Ranging from 2700 to 5300. Second, not very confident in shops (which are supposedly highly rated) knowing what they're talking about based on my...
I've been doing research on lifting my truck and its been quite overwhelming. There are so many options and choices that I'm not even sure what's best for my application. Basically, I just want a lift up to 4", something that doesn't require any semi or permanent mods to the frame. I want to go...
I have the 6 ton harbor freight ones that i bought specifically for the truck, 6 ton ones (https://www.harborfreight.com/6-ton-heavy-duty-ratcheting-jack-stands-yellow-58349.html) except mine are black. They turned out to be smaller than the frame (see pics). I don't want the frame to slide off...
UPDATE: 6/23 the camera issue was fixed. they had to reconfigure or reprogram the BCM and that did the trick..
I don't know where to turn at this point, but to this board in hopes someone can look at the code and maybe find what's wrong.
Backstory: Last year, my backup camera stopped working...
Bought new truck a month and a half ago. From day one I've had a high pitched noise coming from the engine bay that did not sound right. Took it to dealer and they said vacuum leak at the wastegate... but, can wastegate even have vacuum in it? Anyway, last week the part finally came in and I...