Sponsored

Search results

  1. Front camera

    On my 2022 platinum I had a button over the screen that when pushed would manually bring up the front camera it was a nice feature when trying to stay in the lines in a parking spot No button in my new 2025 platinum and unable to find anything in the truck manual about the front camera Anyone...
  2. Lowering retractable running boards height?

    I asked this once before any new ideas or after market product to lower the height of the retractable running boards I have to carry a stool around so my wife with bad knees and short legs can get in and out of my truck 2025 platinum
  3. Cruise control just keeps increasing speed

    New 2025 F150 platinium Set the cruise control for 75 after 5 minutes or so it just starts to increase speed I kicked it off a 90 mph with the brake Shut it off turn it back on same scenario over and over
  4. Looking for height dimensions for 2019-2022 power running boards

    5' tall wife had no problem climbing in my 2019 platinum with power running boards Just picked up my new 2022 platinum with power running boards and the wife has major problems climbing in, feels like running boards are 3-6" higher Any help on how to lower the height




Top