Ok, I'm trying to figure out if my truck actually shipped. Yesterday my tracker had the estimated delivery date moved up from 7/17 to 7/9, and the dot under shipped is now highlighted. I actually placed the order in mid-December, and while the wait hasn't been nearly as long as some, it feels...
I put in my order for my truck back in December, and it keeps getting pushed back (first it was early Feb, then late Feb, then early April, then late April, now mid May) just like a lot of others. What are the thoughts on switching to a 2022 build instead? For me the truck is just a nice to have...
I have done a build & price on a 2021 Lariat that came with the MSRP of $63,215. Dealer is offering $4,500 off, and I have an additional $2,000 off rebate I got in the mail that brings the total down to $56,715. I'm contemplating signing up for the Mustang club to get x-plan pricing, but they...