Sponsored

Search results

  1. 4/25/22 Build Week

    Am wondering if we have a 4/25/22 Build Week thread yet? Just learned that I've been moved from 4/18 to 4/25. Any other 4/25 folks out there? F150 King Ranch Powerboost . . . specs in sheet below.
  2. 4/18/22 Build Week

    Just got notification from Ford that I now have a build week . . . initial order was on 2/15/22. Got my build date in about a month. Wow! Other 4/18/22 folks out there? Anybody have a sense of how "secure" that 4/18/22 build date is. Truck info below . . .
  3. Powerboost with Max Tow Package Question

    Can anybody tell me the specifics on how the Max Tow Package differs in the PowerBoost as opposed to the non-PowerBoost F150? I've seen some info which says there are differences, but I haven't seen anything "official". FYI, I've got King Ranch PB on order with a 6.5 foot bed and 4x2. (The...
  4. PowerBoost Built Where?

    Can anyone tell me what plant(s) the PowerBoost hybrid trucks are built in? I've got a 2022 King Ranch Powerboost on order and trying to track build information in light of plants being periodically shut down. Tks!
  5. Payload for 6 1/2 Foot Bed

    Just ordered a 2022 F 150 King Ranch Powerboost with the 6 1/2 bed. Does anybody know how much the longer bed effects payload vs the short bed? (I ordered a 4x2 for payload purposes.).
  6. How Long a Wait?

    Just ordered my 2022 F 150 King Ranch Powerboost yesterday. Dealer said it was hard to know a delivery date. He said the "official word" was still 12 weeks but that it could be up to 6 months. What are people experiencing in terms of time from placing an order to actual delivery?




Top