Sponsored

Search results

  1. I Backed Out of My F150 Order

    I hated to do it but with the way this crazy world is going I got ahold of my dealer and backed out of getting the F150 I ordered. He was understanding and cool with it and is refunding my deposit. Probably glad because now they can sell it for more ?. Just no way to justify a $750ish payment...
  2. "Scheduled for production" questions

    Of course the same day I decide I'm going to get a 2021 Platinum I get the email from Ford with the VIN saying my Lariat is scheduled for production the week of April 18th. What is the likelihood of it actually being made that week and not changed? Once it is produced how long does it typically...
  3. 2022 Lariat or 2021 Platinum

    I'm debating on whether I should cancel my 2022 Lariat order and get back my deposit and go with a 2021 Platinum fully loaded with 7k miles on it. Both are the powerboost. Thoughts?




Top