I guess it is technically the switch for the overhead cargo light lol I had assumed it worked both the overhead and box lights. Either way, the overhead won’t come on either from the interior.
Haven’t gotten around to getting to it yet. That’s what I’m gonna start with next. It was really more of the interior switch not working that is stumping me. I know that it could be a wiring issue, but I wouldn’t figure it being the root cause on a few year old vehicle, but there is always a...
I guess I could probably clarify a little bit better on the Forscan changes I made that didn’t work incase I am missing a change that I could make.
726-50-02
I changed it to read XXXX-XXXX-04XX. No luck doing that.
726-81-01
Line 1 Changed to X2XX-XXXX-XXXX
Line 2 Changed to XXX1-XXXX-XXXX
No...
The title pretty much explains what my problem is. Bought the truck used with 30k on it and was trying out the features. I noticed that the bed lights are only coming on through zone lighting. Neither the interior switch or switch in the bed is working. I’ve checked through the other threads on...