Sponsored

Search results

  1. Rubbing/grinding noise when at low speed

    Did you ever figure this out? Mine is doing this exact thing.
  2. Colorado 2021 Platinum Grille (Painted Black)

    Taken off my 2021 Platinum. All the tabs are in perfect condition and work as they should. There are a few paint chips, but otherwise, it is in excellent condition. Located in Castle Rock, Colorado. Will ship at the buyer's expense. $300 OBO
  3. Looks like another axle bolt shear…

    It is flush with the side of the body of the truck. They are zero-offset wheels with 11.50 wide Tires
  4. NHTSA Safety Recall (23V-896) on 113,000 F-150 Trucks with Trailer Tow Max Duty Package

    2021 Ford Powerboost with max tow - I'm on my 7th rear axle replacement going in with the 8th new axle. 20k miles - Passenger-side failure February 4th, 2022 26k miles - Driver-side failure December 5th, 2022 29k miles - Passenger-side failure (again) February 5th, 2023 40k Miles -...
  5. Looks like another axle bolt shear…

    And Again now at 56k miles. 2021 Ford Powerboost with max tow 20k miles - Passenger-side failure February 4th, 2022 26k miles - Driver-side failure December 5th, 2022 29k miles - Passenger-side failure (again) February 5th, 2023 40k Miles - Passenger-side failure (again) July 18th, 2023...
  6. XM & Cell Antenna - Relocation (help)

    I have tested, and anytime I'm driving north, both the GPS & XM Radio have minimal satellite connectivity. RTT has been uninstalled for a few months, and everything works great, but I'm getting ready to put it back on.
  7. Max Recline Seat - 2021 Platinum (black)

    Personally I’ve found that my back and body find the normal seat much more comfortable.
  8. Max Recline Seat - 2021 Platinum (black)

    I'm looking to trade or swap my "Max Recline bucket Seats" for normal platinum seats. I'm not sure what is involved in switching them over, but I'm sure it's possible. I'm only interested in the black platinum seats.
  9. Looks like another axle bolt shear…

    2021 Ford Powerboost with max tow 20k miles - Passenger-side failure February 4th, 2022 26k miles - Driver-side failure December 5th, 2022 29k miles - Passenger-side failure (again) February 5th, 2023 40k Miles - Passenger-side failure (again) July 18th, 2023 47k miles - Driver side has...
  10. Looks like another axle bolt shear…

    2021 Ford Powerboost with max tow Driver-side has only failed one time. However, I've now had three failures on my passenger side. I really hope they have a fix for this, as they told me this last time it wouldn't happen again. 20k miles - Passenger-side failure February 4th, 2022 26k miles...
  11. Let's see your tent setups ⛺️

    My set here up which are all prototypes for my brand that I'm working to finalize by the end of 2023.
  12. XM & Cell Antenna - Relocation (help)

    Howdy, I'm about to install a Roof Top Tent (RTT) on top of my camper top, which brings me to the issue of my RTT blocking both XM and Cell antenna. Because the tent overlaps over the cab, it covers both antennas causing both antennae to not function properly. Have any of you encountered this...
  13. Looks like another axle bolt shear…

    2021 Ford Powerboost with max tow 20k miles - Passenger-side failure February 4th, 2022 26k miles - Driver-side failure December 5th, 2022 29k miles - Passenger-side failure (again) February 5th, 2023
  14. What did you do TO your F-150 today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Facelift for my Powerboost. Method 305 NV wheels wrapped in 35x11.50x17 Toyo AT3’s with Fox 2.0 Coil-over up front and Fox 2.0 rear shocks. Rides a little more ridged but the 35” tires soak up the road much better.
  15. 17” Wheels & Max Trailer Tow

    I just wanted to make this thread available for others who may find themselves in the same boat as myself. Upon ordering my wheels I didn’t realize that trucks equipped with Max Trailer Tow package come with larger rear rotors, which means a larger rear calipers. I’ve come across a few threads...




Top