Hey all, curious if anyone has built or is planning to build an overland/adventure capable F150? Toying around with some mod ideas but I will need to keep the truck somewhat tame as I use it for my business and towing. Thinking of an awning that I can adapt to my current rack, lift, bumpers...
First big camping trip out with the new truck and thought that I would share a few details.
Truck: 2021 3.5 EB with max-tow package.
Trailer: Rockwood Roo 233S, (5000 lbs unloaded weight)
Both the truck and trailer were loaded with gear, 5 passengers + dog (!), water (58 gallons), food, 200 lbs...
Thought that I would share a few pictures of the Adarac Contour bed rack and Gator HR1 tonneau cover installed. Both of these compliment each other with no interference issues. Tailgates drops just fine and the tonneau seems to be holding out the weather very well so far.
2021 XLT 302A Sport w/ Max Tow
Took my truck in to the dealer yesterday for what was just "Hardware Problem" with the XM radio. Noticed on my way down the highway to the dealer that my lane departure assist wasn't doing a great job and let me go over the lines several times as I tested it out...