Facebook
Twitter
Contact us
RSS
Menu
News
Forums
New posts
Trending
Featured threads
Search forums
Search images
What's new
Unread posts
All posts
Latest activity
Keyword Alerts
⚡️ LIGHTNING
? Sponsors
? Sponsors Directory
? Become a Sponsor (Contact Us)
??? Sites
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Log in
Register
Unread posts
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Latest activity
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
More options
Change style
Contact us
Close Menu
Search
Sponsored
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Search results
Is there a list or web site containing all the OTA updates by version number
Does any one know if there is current list or web site with all the OTA updates showing what each does. I believe I am finally un-struck, I received 2.6.0 last night, so it would be nice to know what to look out for. Thanks
Bruce Luebke
Thread
Dec 3, 2022
Replies: 6
Forum:
OTA, SYNC, Stereo, Nav, Phone, FORScan, FDRS, FordPass, BlueCruise, Driving Aids, Cameras
ECU module programming guide using FDRS
Do you know how the vehicle access code works ? I receive the code but when I enter it, it will not validate.
Bruce Luebke
Post #7,616
Nov 13, 2022
Forum:
OTA, SYNC, Stereo, Nav, Phone, FORScan, FDRS, FordPass, BlueCruise, Driving Aids, Cameras
ECU module programming guide using FDRS
Great thanks a lot, I was able to see the information that theTech said was done, but wasn’t. Now have printouts to show Service Manager. Again Thanks
Bruce Luebke
Post #7,615
Nov 13, 2022
Forum:
OTA, SYNC, Stereo, Nav, Phone, FORScan, FDRS, FordPass, BlueCruise, Driving Aids, Cameras
ECU module programming guide using FDRS
Hell pup at 30’s, when kids are sleeping you should be working on #3 or 4. (Grin)
Bruce Luebke
Post #7,607
Nov 13, 2022
Forum:
OTA, SYNC, Stereo, Nav, Phone, FORScan, FDRS, FordPass, BlueCruise, Driving Aids, Cameras
ECU module programming guide using FDRS
What is PTS and how does one get this access to view Vin information?
Bruce Luebke
Post #7,606
Nov 13, 2022
Forum:
OTA, SYNC, Stereo, Nav, Phone, FORScan, FDRS, FordPass, BlueCruise, Driving Aids, Cameras
Search
Top