Sponsored

Search results

  1. 2022 Powerboost Motor Oil for Hybrid Not Driven Often

    Thanks for the info! I did get the extended warranty, so will stick with what the Owner's manual says.
  2. 2022 Powerboost Motor Oil for Hybrid Not Driven Often

    Should have mentioned that my use of the vehicle raised the concern, which is living in a very humid area (gulf coast) that never gets cold, and have very short trips, with an occasional longer trip. What brought the question was this video, from Engineering Explained channel. Apologize that...
  3. 2022 Powerboost Motor Oil for Hybrid Not Driven Often

    Hi all, quick question about motor oil for 2022 Powerboost (Hybrid) 3.5L Platinum Owner’s manual recommends these two grades of oil: SAE 5W-30 Motor Oil --XO-5W30-Q1SP, XO-5W30-Q1FS Alternate (maybe for cold weather) SAE 0W-30 However, I saw that Mobil One has an oil specifically for hybrids...
  4. Second thought/ Crazy prices

    Not knowing how you want to use your truck, but going through the same process myself the last 8 – 12 months, I can probably say: You are correct about POWERBOOST – I got it and am so happy with it. Not only is it exciting when I am on full Electric drive, but getting about 25 mpg when you fill...
  5. Active Park Assist 2.0 – can Reflective Tape Help?

    I have a garage where the length from front to back is fine – a little room to spare between tailgate and garage door. However, on the sides it is very narrow, by only a matter of inches. What I thought I could do is use some reflect tape, that would hopefully guide the Active Park Assist 2.0...
  6. Ready To Wire The House

    There's a good Facebook Group that has good info on this topic. It's mostly a Northwest Houston community called "Bridgeland" but the Group is open to all across the USA. It is a Private group, so you need to request permission. To find the group, search up (in Facebook) "Generators: portable...




Top