Sponsored

Search results

  1. B&O Unleashed sounds..meh

    I just want to thank everyone in here. I moved my balance to just behind center a little and put music on a usb stick and it's 10x better. I feel like I'm actually getting what I paid for kinda. I still get a crackling in the headliner speaker but it seems easy enough to replace.
  2. B&O Unleashed sounds..meh

    How did you do the speaker test? My unleaded driver side head liner crackles but not the passenger side as much and I don't think I've ever heard the headrest ones
  3. My PowerBoost is essentially dead

    I had similar issue with my 2021 Lariat powerboost. Back in October had a wrench pop up and the app said powertrain malfunction in the high voltage system. Dealership said they fixed it but it would pop up every 1000km or so which worked out to about every month. I brought it back in December...
  4. High Voltage Battery Warning

    No, since the stop slowly has shown up she doesn't even start.
  5. High Voltage Battery Warning

    I have had basically the same issue. Brought my truck into the dealership for a fault in the high voltage system. They couldn't fix it and contacted the engineers who gave them stuff to try...3-4 tries later and they called in a field engineer. They said to replace the hybrid battery which has...




Top