Sponsored

Search results

  1. Request VIN Lookup Thread

    Could someone run this Vin for me so I can see how many updates are currently listed. 1FT7W2BT1NEF24039 Thanks, Wayne
  2. Wanting to tint windows! ( completed)

    35 or 50% Windshield 5% Front Windows 20% Over Factory Tint
  3. Best Oil and oil filter for 5.0?

    I use Motorcraft Synthetic 5W-50 & Fram ULTRA Filter! Wayne
  4. GWM module fails to download

    I’m having this same issue updating a neighbors truck. I have Forscan & FDRS. What do I need to do I order for the update to work?
  5. Sync 4: Check For Updates Doesn't Find Known Update

    I just performed all available updates using FDRS on a 22 Raptor yesterday and the version it has now, after the update is 23031_PRODUCT Revision 713. Wayne
  6. Anybody Done A PCM Update AFTER Tune?

    I just performed a bunch of FDRS updates on a 22 Raptor. I updated everything except the PCM update that’s on the list. My concern is that it may erase/override the PCM which currently has a custom tune. It’s a COBBs tune so I had to remove the PCM, send to COBBs for them to unlock it and then...




Top