Sponsored

Search results

  1. Rear Center Console Space Box?

    Does anyone know if they make products for this area? I'm thinking of 3d printing some sort of glove box for the back seat and using this space.
  2. Ridiculous amount of loctite

    Thanks to the technician who decided to marinate the T50 size tailgate hinge bolts in RED loctite, Really? What life ending event could cause them to want to put so much red loctite on those bolts? I almost stripped the bolts until I realized I had to torch them. When I took the bolts out I...
  3. OEM Decals

    I was wondering if there is a place to get oem decals. For example, fuel door, tail gate, engine bay to start. There are so many decals through out the truck, some which I would like to replace, is there a single source for these? Initial searches yield nothing, and Ford doesn't seem to offer...
  4. Be Careful of Brake Maintenance Mode

    I decided to do a brake refresh today, new pads, caliper grease etc. Put the Truck in brake maintenance mode, and did my work. Everything I read, says that this is to allow the caliper pistons to be retracted to install new pads. We'll upon completing all four wheels, I wanted to start the...
  5. Floor matt retainers

    All, This may be a bit OCD, but I would like to install a floor matt retainer for the passenger front floor matts. I found the Ford OEM part (Genuine Ford Retainer Mat W715120-SS3JA) which fits my husky floor matt, however it looks like it needs to have a Slot to install? I can't feel any slot...
  6. Decided to document my Mod list $$$$

    Decided to document all the mods I performed on my 2021 F150 which I purchased new in 2023, its much longer than I expected; - Rocky Ridge Grill with aluminum insert. Replaced all bolt accents with stainless steel. - 6inch Rough Country Lift, with additional 1inch block in back for slight...
  7. 2021 f150 radio control module wiring

    Does anyone have the wiring diagram that shows the voltages and wire descriptions of the radio control module? (7 speaker). Would be greatly appreciated.
  8. Advantages of Light colors

    Maybe I'm not using the right search terms but could someone point out the benefits of each color of LED Light bars? I was following a train of trucks on dry conditions at night and the dust was very disorienting. Green seems to be the best for cutting through dry dirt, amber good for fog, and...
  9. Tow Mirror Convex Power

    Anyone know if there are upgrades to make the field of vision more wide on the upper tow mirror? I just installed tow mirrors but feel the field of vision between the upper and lower mirror is way to wide, I find it very difficult to check if the right lane is clear with the tow mirror vs stock...
  10. Tailgate Down Notification.

    Maybe bring up an old topic but today someone was polite enough to let me know that my tailgate was down when I pulled into the gas station. Fortunately none of my groceries fell out. Since I have a tonneau cover I can't immediately see if I left it open. After some thought I think the best...
  11. Traction Bars

    I've searched the forums and don't really see anything related to my questions. Has anyone put in traction bars for f150 crewcab shortbed 5.0 that is lifted 6+inches? I feel I'm starting to get axle wrap issues in the rear but almost everything available for purchase maxes out at 2020 models...




Top