I had the exact same problem.
The dealer and Ford Canada said they would not cover it under the warranty. So I got a suggestion from folks on this forum.
What I did was I went to the dealer where I purchased the truck. I said to them "Please put in writing on your company's letterhead exact...
Any chance to could post a picture of the fix? Or maybe just a hand drawn diagram.
Glad you got it working all the same. I had the problem when I bought my 2021 brand new. Really had to fight with the dealer and Ford Canada to get any help.
Ford Canada did nothing even deleted my post about...
I can tell you what worked for me was I asked this question to my Ford dealer.
"Please notify me in writing which part of the Ford warranty you are referencing to deny servicing the issue"
That seemed to put the fear into them and they warrantied and fixed the problem at no cost.
Let me know...
Well I fought the good fight, and I WON!!!
After many e-mails to Ford Service Canada and my dealership I'm happy to say that my dealership today agreed to repair the front air dam under warranty. I've been told by the dealership they are ordering the parts. So with any luck I should have it...
Could you provide the contact information for your dealer. I'm located in Ottawa. Maybe I can put them in touch with my dealer and get this resolved. Much appreciated, and thanks.
Just for the record. I have this exact same issue. I've spoken to the dealership and to Ford Canada. Both have refused to do anything. In fact they told me the parts where rusted. I said the parts are plastic how could they be rusted! No response!
So I'll try the DIY fix I've seen here...