Sponsored

Search results

  1. 2023 Powerboost-Trailer Brake System Fault

    8 more days in service, changed 3 wiring harnesses and the Gateway module. Said come get your truck it did not fix the problem. Oh well.
  2. Trailer brake not working

    Well, it seems the king has spoken. I see you have investigated my posts (3) and my profile. I don't think I will waste my time reading 525 post by some one who I find not only condescending, arrogant and insulting but likes to call other members derogatory names. Thank you for reminding me why...
  3. Trailer brake not working

    I didn't miss your your point and I surely don't want to punish anyone for coming up with a solution to this problem. You on the the other hand have insulted 2 members of this forum by calling them whiners because they stated their opinions which as far as I know is not against any forum rules...
  4. Trailer brake not working

    Jeb, rpeterslll, I don't believe turbopilot was whining about how long it took to fix, I believe he was stating a fact. I'm sure you are much more experienced with these types of problems than I but I too find it very hard to believe that the geniuses that were working on this problem took that...
  5. List your 2021 F-150 issues

    Not red, gray. Kenny Ross in Adamsburg, .PA. Any buddy test drive this vehicle at Kenny Ross South? If so I would really like to speak with you.
  6. List your 2021 F-150 issues

    2021 super cab F150 8ft bed, 5L. purchased 5/11/21. Drove 8 miles home, sat 1 day 5/12/21. Next day 5/13/21 started in the morning 36 degrees, no heat. Looked under hood no anti freeze in reservoir and none on hoses or around engine compartment or on the ground. Drove 8 miles back to dealer...




Top