Sponsored

Search results

  1. Flex Pipe Noise?

    Is there a TSB for this yet? I have the same issue. Can replicate by bumping my fist against the resonator.
  2. Reverse brake assist not available

    I agree and I will have to remove my tailgate in the future to tow a trailer with a motorcycle that hangs out of the bed slightly. Can’t leave the tailgate down or it will collide with the trailer jack. Keep me posted on whether or not the dealership tries the TSB. I don’t recall if it was...
  3. Reverse brake assist not available

    I do not have the 360 camera nor the power tailgate so I don’t think that’s the issue. This has to be some weird bug with unplugging the harness. I finally got the truck back from the dealership after the TSB. So far so good, but I only have a few trips under my belt. I’m not convinced that it...
  4. Reverse brake assist not available

    I had the same issue after getting my spray-in liner done. With mine, the truck was started with the tailgate harness unplugged. Might not be an issue if the vehicle is not started while the tailgate is off. Still waiting on my appointment at the dealership to preform the TSB.
  5. Rear Brake Assist Not Available

    @bizu1108 Very helpful, I'll give that a shot. Thank you!
  6. Rear Brake Assist Not Available

    @bizu1108 Did you find a resolution to your issue? I had the same exact thing happen just now after my Line-X installation. They forgot to plug a sensor back in, I've plugged it back in but cannot get the warning to go away. Tried toggling on off, cycling ignition, etc.




Top