Lol I had something similar, put the truck up on ramps to get under it to work on the skid plate, set the brake, and threw the keys in the drivers seat, doors were unlocked... Started it up to take it off the ramps and boom updated...
Was only the 4th time the update was being sent to me, and...
Personally I am just getting annoyed at this... I got sent 3.5.3 again for the 3rd time last week. When I saw it pop up, I tried driving around town for an hour so I would be in good cell service the whole time. I went home and I tried all these tricks, setting the brakes, turning off the lights...
I agree, I was in that boat actually, I ordered in Aug 21, in Sept they called me to say the truck was going to be bumped back to a 22. Then in Oct my work truck broke down so I checked in to see if there was any change in status and well they were like it got bumped back up to a 21, and got...
I assume they charged you to upgrade it, or did they do it under warranty? I have been stuck on 3.5.2 as well so I have been debating getting a mongoose...
See while I agree its good to let people test it and make sure its solid before applying it, I don't agree with the don't fix it if not broke. In software thats backwards thinking. Sony is a really good example of this, they got caught with their pants down on their PlayStation's. They didn't...