It happened to me about 2 years ago, I can't remember if it's park or neutral, but one of them won't work and you'll still get the kick. For me I would just roll up to a stop sign and just stop, but let it roll since it usually takes about 3 seconds for mine, but a signal light is different...
It's almost 100% going to be your auxiliary transmission pump, they did mine and approximately one day, 3 days for the part. But yes use tow haul to keep it running, or put it in park when you stop for long periods so the pump doesn't have to keep the pressure up.
A guy from our Facebook group runs Bucking rabbit. He makes a add-on where you can remove the extra bottom piece and store a regular receiver hitch. It wouldn't hold a drop hitch or very large receiver, but it will hold certain ones. I was going to put one in mine just for my ratchet straps that...
I feel the same way, and they keep coming up on my number one ratings for everything I need, but you're correct, the look is very mundane, my brother has them on his 20 expedition. It's just hard to purchase other tires knowing they are going to be only adequate in the same areas that the MS 2...
Same, my wife wants more aggressive looking tires, me as well, but many weenie looking tires are outperforming the AT tires in reviews and ratings. If they'd make a aggressive looking tire that actually performed well on the road that would be great. ?
Well, I do have a 32 ft RV, so I might be a little different, but I bought the HD version and put them on the lesser setting thinking if I needed more I would have it, or if I didn't like the results I could still go up. If you buy SD version and you are at max setting then you can't go up...
I too bought one, very handy for blowing off saw dust after cutting firewood, cleaning interior, work space. It's almost as strong as my air compressor, maybe if it had one more smaller nozzle to concentrate it would. I thought about cutting the air mattress nozzle tip and it would add quite a...
That's strange, they moved the generator switch as well. They are costing more money with all the changes. Having to change all the part numbers, manuals, wiring. My 21 generator on the dash, and tailgate release where yours is but bigger. Sad they removed it in the 25's.
I myself am looking for that three-peak rating, and in several research cross-references I have seen the actual tests results of the Michelin with no three peak versus several tires with three peak rating and the Michelin still beat them in the stopping distance and acceleration. I'm on the...
Same, I'm pretty sure I've seen several places where the Michelin outperform regular AT tires in the snow, but they just don't look even the slightest bit aggressive. I wish they could make it look more aggressive without making it more aggressive. ?