Sponsored

Recent content by Vauxhall Velox

  1. Anti-Sway bars questions

    These are my rear links for my Belltech rear sway bar.I used the Belltech links that came with the kit and just modified them to fit my application perfectly.Here are some pictures that may help any one else who is thinking of going this route.
  2. Anti-Sway bars questions

    These are my rear links for my Belltech rear sway bar.I used the Belltech links that came with the kit and just modified them to fit my application perfectly.Here are some pictures that may help any one else who is thinking of going this route.
  3. Belltech Rear Anti-Sway Bar: Part #5561 2021+ F150 2WD/4WD

    My links ,I also added a large flat washer to go between the U Clamp and vehicle crossmember.I did not like the way the U Clamp straddled across the original oval shaped hole in the chassis.
  4. Belltech Rear Anti-Sway Bar: Part #5561 2021+ F150 2WD/4WD

    Like a lot of people I pondered over which rear sway bar to purchase for my 2024 RCSB.I finally decided on the Belltech 5561. I realized from the previous excellent posts that this is listed for the 2 wheel and 4 x4 trucks and if it was going to be installed on. 4x4 there was a good chance the...
  5. Swapping the Lariat rear bumper for the Tremor rear bumper

    This is the factory exhaust tips that have been extended by 2.5 inches
  6. Swapping the Lariat rear bumper for the Tremor rear bumper

    These are my extended factory exhaust tips.
  7. Swapping the Lariat rear bumper for the Tremor rear bumper

    If you take out the actual cost of the exhaust system you decide to install, factory or aftermarket, out of the equation ,the parts required are the right hand side intermediate exhaust hanger (which is identical to the left side but just switched around) the two rear most exhaust hangers, that...
  8. Swapping the Lariat rear bumper for the Tremor rear bumper

    92LX302, looking at the pictures you posted, it appears that on the replacement bumper assembly that you have, the outside bumper back up sensors are in a different position than on your original bumper assembly .I think there is a lot of previous posts related to this concern that may help you...
  9. Swapping the Lariat rear bumper for the Tremor rear bumper

    This is just a quick update on some earlier posts that I had made.This is basically information for people who have F 150s with the one piece rear bumper ,ie RCSB. I finally got my bumpers colour matched so I thought I would share some pictures with anyone who is thinking of going the dual rear...
  10. Swapping the Lariat rear bumper for the Tremor rear bumper

    Ok guys,I am reading through the thread and I think there is more than a little confusion here..If you have the two piece rear bumper on your truck the mod for adding dual rear exit exhaust is relatively cheap and easy.You need the two end caps ,paint to match and a couple of exhaust mounts and...
  11. Swapping the Lariat rear bumper for the Tremor rear bumper

    Threads and see how simple it is.No costly parts for tow hitches bumper parts or re-wiring modifications to the back up sensors.Three exhaust hangers ($100)and a $50 grinder from Canadian Tire and a little bit of fabrication and you are good to go.And the finished product looks better than the...
  12. Swapping the Lariat rear bumper for the Tremor rear bumper

    You guys are so hung up on the “factory dual rear exit exhaust and don’t care what the cost is to make that happen.Go back a few threads




Top