Im driving up about 5000 feet in elevation daily so I'd be a horrible contestant for a comparison for you... but I've noticed during long trips on flat ground I've seen 16 to 19 avg.
My daily mountain commuting gets me about 14.1 though.
Removed the Active Air, but left the fascia. Just trimmed most of it off.
Was gonna unbolt it entirely but looked like too much work, and might leave the front of the truck looking funny. Also had just got done sharpening and rebluing this old M7 Bayonet... thought what the hell, why not lol
I can do that. As long as you guys don't laugh lol
It actually came out pretty good for no planning or preparation... Just looking at it, and going "that's gonna come off right now."
Thanks I agree! So I removed and trimmed the air dam and fascia prior to the tire install, so I cant say for certain if there'd be a rub there. But I don't personally think it would be a problem.
2021 XLT 302Hi. Supercrew 5.0 4x4,
Upgrade list
2.5" Procomp coilspring spacer kit
285/75R18 (34.8") Toyo AT3s on factory wheels (They do not rub)
Removed active air dam and trimed fixed front fascia
Borla S-Type, side exit w/chrome tips (sounds great)
Hello, I heard someone else with a 2021 F150 with a king ranch or platinum, say that their headlights auto-adjusted after they installed their level kit. Does anyone here have the receipts for that statement?
I've got an XLT with the LED headlights so im wondering if I'll need to worry about it.
Gonna level it as soon as possible, for ground clearance and ease of chain installation. Pull the lower bumper fascia, and probably the Borla S-type exhaust, so I can cold-start it at 5 a.m. and have my revenge on my neighbor with his '32 Ford down the street. ?
Coming from driving a 2-door Jeep Wrangler, None of those things seemed to matter to me, until I had them lol. now that i realize how nice this truck is. I dont miss my jeep at all.
I've been waiting a year for my ordered Bronco. My daily driver "expired" so to speak... then my secondary didn't work out.
Being fed up at that point, I decided to look for another vehicle. I found a used 2021 F150 that i believe I'm going to be much happier with than the Bronco!
I'm in love...