Sponsored

Recent content by TMicallef

  1. Stock Windshield Wipers - Chattery?

    My 2022 OEM wipers worked fine for me until about 3 weeks ago when the rubber started to separate from the arms on both sides. For me after researching whether or not to stay with the Motorcraft OEMs or choose another brand I decided on the Bosch Icons and couldn't be happier. No issues on the...
  2. Hood defector shield

    Perfect fit. It's been on now for a few months. I go through the auto wash at least once every 2 weeks. This thing is solid. No issues at all.
  3. Hood defector shield

    Here's what I have on my 2022 XLT. I too have the BAP and a Tremor hood. Weathertech hood protector. I love it!
  4. Opinions Needed. Fender Flares, Paint or Not

    Here's mine. Of course it's all about personal choice but I'm happy with mine in matte black. Mine are the Redrock OE style...about 1/2". To me it's the perfect balance with the rest of the black.
  5. F150 bug deflector

    Keep in mind you're looking at 2 different hoods. Mine is a Tremor that comes with the BAP so the style may be a little different.
  6. F150 bug deflector

    So after a couple months now the hood protector is staying as flat as it did and looks as good the day I installed it even at the corners. It's like a part of the hood now lol. I usually get my truck washed at Proshine every couple weeks so that gives you an Idea of its durability. So glad I...
  7. Redrock fender flares installed

    I went and bought the 303 UV protectant and applied some today. Gonna try and stay ahead of potential fading. Time will tell...
  8. Redrock fender flares installed

    These are very smooth and close to my lower trim panels under the bed. You can the difference in the pics from that and the grain in the side mirrors. Help this helps.
  9. Redrock fender flares installed

    Maybe just a little crazy lol. They look very similar. I'd say mine come out about 1/2" The rear pic I posted shows the best angle on depth.
  10. Redrock fender flares installed

    Do you have a pic Mosey? Curious how yours look since these claim they are "OE"
  11. Redrock fender flares installed

    Very nice as well!:thumbsup:
  12. Redrock fender flares installed

    I haven't seen any trucks near me that have these but I do appreciate the comments on how I've personalized mine. Power steps are next I think. :unsure:
  13. Redrock fender flares installed

    Hey everyone. Just wanted to post some pics of these flares I installed today. Installation was pretty straightforward but there were a couple obstacles that were easily remedied. I think they add to the overall balance of matte black items on the truck already. The black out package helps...
  14. Need rim and tire size options for my leveled f150 xlt

    Love my setup. My signature has the specs. Wouldn't change a thing. No rubbing whatsoever. I also clear my UCAs by about a 1/2". I also removed my AAD and trimmed my spoiler.
  15. Livernois Exhaust Review

    So this system retains the factory resonator correct? Did you need a lift to get the rear "over the axle" pipe off or just cut it on the ground?




Top