I saw that date also. Im not sure that date is accurate. There are some reliable sites that still show TBD. So I am
Hopeful. Let me
Know what your dealer says.
Anyone know the final date for 2023 F150 orders? Been getting conflicting information. One dealer told me it was closed, another has seed the date has not been announced.
So in my previous truck I ordered the 2.7 payload package. Im looking to order a new truck but would like a 2.7 with the BAP package. This package can not be configured with the payload package for whatever reason. So my question is what is the difference between getting the 2.7 payload package...
Im looking to possibly upgrade the dash pads over the speedometer and the passenger side glove box to the limited leather style or possibly the Tremor style. Currently have an XLT with the hard plastic. Curious how much work this would be.
Nice video. How hard do you think it is to break down the dash. I have an XLT and would like to upgrade the dash pads over the speedometer and the passenger airbag area. Potentially to the limited leather one or the Tremor style.