Sponsored

Recent content by shanerudman2

  1. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    IT WORKS! Came on right away. What should I do now to get the latest version?
  2. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    I reset my ford pass to the truck and still get coming soon
  3. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    Did this, nothing has changed in my ford pass app, still says “coming soon”. Should I reset ford pass?
  4. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    I see two IPMA modules, one says (AS BUILT format), which one do i go into?
  5. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    Ok will do! Yeah I don’t want to screw up my truck. Reading now
  6. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    I currently don’t have forscan, just a vcm device and did the updates through FDRS
  7. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    according to Ford Pass department at ford corp, they say the 3 year trial technically runs out in December of 2024 so I would think since it’s still within its initial early adopter subscription period, it should be good to go
  8. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    Hi y’all! I have had ton of help with this thread and finally jumped on board so I can post. Need some help though, I have a 2021 f150 Platinum that I just got used and blue cruise was never activated on it because it needed the software updates. Long story short, I have gotten all the modules...




Top