Sponsored

Recent content by Rlukas555

  1. Bed outlet

    I have 2023 power boost with black out pkg xlt , tried using plug in bed didn’t work checked in on screen in truck said one of the outlets in truck has a ground fault issue , checked outlets in truck and they work , so how do i reset the outlet in bed , tried pushing green buttton but nothing...
  2. Picked up my 2023 502a Lariat Sport Powerboost

    Where’s the dual exhaust if its a black out , that’s supposed to come with that.
  3. Mileage while pulling camper

    Thanks , Sure was expecting better mileage ,thanks
  4. Mileage while pulling camper

    Thanks , not sure about tow mode , my wt is around 6,800 also , I’ll try to lock out 8,9,&10 , thanks will give it a try anything is better than 6.5 mpg .
  5. Mileage while pulling camper

    My usual mileage is around 21.5 MPG
  6. Mileage while pulling camper

    Hi all this is Bob ,I’m new to your site and glad to be here a lot of good info available , I have a question on my 3.5L power boost , does any body know the correct setting to use in trailer settings , i have a 24’ Jayco trailer the Jayco 24RL Jay Feather question is I’m only getting 6.8 to 7.4...




Top