Sponsored

Recent content by Rdps63

  1. N-FAB HVM Bull Bar released (doesn't interfere with proximity sensors or radar cruise control)

    That looks like what I have been looking for. I have a question - what is the brand of the light bar you used? I have a Rigid 20" E Series double row and cannot find dimensions to see if I can reuse it, or if I have to go with a single row.
  2. 2022 Dynamic Bending Headlights

    Snakebitten- The upper LED projectors only glow; they do not function as a headlight. The lower set of projectors appears to be both low and high beams, which seems counterproductive. And yes, the hi-tech lights are worth it in my opinion.
  3. 2022 Dynamic Bending Headlights

    I have an interesting question that some may say, "Everyone knows that," but I do not and can't find the answer. I have a 2022 F150 Lariat with the 502 package, including the Dynamic Bending headlights. My question is this: four lamps appear to be projectors. From what I can tell, only the...
  4. Can High and Low wires

    Astrand1 - With the LED dynamic headlamps, you don’t have the typical wiring to trigger a high beam signal like you would with halogen headlamps. I had a 2001 that had the same setup I am trying to do here but they did not use all the network connections they do now. There was a direct wire...
  5. Can High and Low wires

    I need some help. I want to add driving lights (that function with the high beams), and some LED reverse lights (activate when the truck is in reverse). I am also installing a Switch Pro 9100 to run the additional lights. I am using a Canm8-3R can bus reader with a contactless reader to...




Top