Sponsored

Recent content by NoSnow

  1. Lane Keeping turns on with cruise control after latest update?

    Anyone find a solution for this? I love the adoptive cruise, but I absolutely hate the lane control. What a that lane control turns on all the time. What a terrible software update. Let me decide what I want not some software engineers sitting behind a desk that never drives.
  2. FAR exceeded payload capacity - what should I check to make sure there's no damage?

    I can’t argue with you. Something could have happened with out a doubt. Time will tell and it will be obvious but there is also a very good chance nothing is wrong. Myself, I would not worry it. That is just me
  3. FAR exceeded payload capacity - what should I check to make sure there's no damage?

    If you don’t have any noticeable damage, didn’t hit any significant bumps or drive too far then there is nothing to worry about.
  4. New Upgrade?? Did I miss this?

    I’m on iOS 18.6.2 as well and just noticed yesterday that google maps is now integrated with ford CarPlay as well. Happy about that An update I got awhile back that I’m not happy about is when I turn on the adaptive cruise control the lane monitoring also turns on. I love adaptive cruise but...
  5. Confused: can I tow 7700lbs?

    If you decide to return the truck please give us an update on how the dealership responds. Hopefully no drama
  6. 2 week vacation - trickle charge or not?

    I’ve not driven my truck for five weeks and never even gave it a second thought. You will be fine. If you are ready worried about it and do not want to run a cord you could always disconnect the battery
  7. 800 pounds of cement being loaded on the bed of my new 2024 f150 with only 70 miles on the odometer.

    As long as it is not wet cement you will be just fine. Jokingly aside you have nothing to worry about.
  8. Auto hold Feature - like it or no?

    Absolutely love it. On all the time and have never turned it off. Love the cruise control as well. Not a fan of lan departure. That’s me.
  9. Upgraded tow mirrors: yes or no?

    My 2021 had tow mirrors and my new truck does not. My take is if you tow a trailer then absolutely. If you tow something like a boat the regular mirrors work just fine. The tow mirrors actually create a blind spot when driving in cities. Numerous times I would be at a cross walk and could not...
  10. Newly Designed FordPass 5.0 App®: What to Know

    I usually enjoy app updates as there are usually new features. Unfortunately most of the useful features are now removed. What a huge disappointment. I wish I never did the update. Pure crap as far as I’m concerned
  11. Another issue "Charging System Service Soon"

    Revising this old thread. I got this message on my 1 month old 2023 Lariat PowerBoost. Took it into the dealer and they said the battery was not up to spec so they replaced it. No big deal so hopefully the last of it;
  12. Are you trading your 21-23 for. 24+?

    I traded my 21 for a 23. Never mades financial sense but I feel I got a great deal so why not. Had 90,000kms on the 21 power boost with a few warranty recalls and bought another power boost.
  13. Gas tank size?

    Thanks everyone. I agree 30.6 is it
  14. Gas tank size?

    Would anyone know the capacity of a 2023 CrewCab, short box PowerBoost? I’m reading conflicting information from the manual and the ford website (strangely). Anyway would appreciate knowing what it truly is. thanks
  15. Tie Down Anchors in the bed of the truck?

    Great suggestions. I had to lift the back seat up and found them. Thanks I should have been more thorough but last time the dealer must’ve installed them. Regardless all good. Thanks guys.




Top