Sponsored

Recent content by mustanga10

  1. Ford Power-Up 6.1.0

    The update mentions update to blue cruise map expiration... what does that mean? My blue cruise subscription was scheduled to end January 2024, now I can't seem to find my expiration date listed.
  2. Wireless Phone Charging for Lariat and Below Models

    I bought this holder and it works great! It looks good and holds my phone well without modification. I have a S22 in an otterbox commuter.
  3. Ford Dealerships Not Using Motorcraft Oil?

    Last time I took my truck to my local dealer's quick lube I watched them put in Motorcraft synthetic blend from the quarts. The dealer by me has a waiting room with large windows where you can watch them work on your vehicle.
  4. What happened to 1 year free of Bluecruise? I only got 5 months!

    That was from the sync in the truck. The connected services is different? I will have to check that out
  5. Bluecruise OTA Status?

    So I started a new thread with this and I haven't had any action on it so I wanted to ask you guys.... After finally waiting to get my Bluecruise added to my job 1 truck I received the unpleasant surprise that they only gave me 5 months on my subscription, not 1 year like the email from Ford...
  6. What happened to 1 year free of Bluecruise? I only got 5 months!

    So after finally waiting to get my Bluecruise added to my job 1 truck I received the unpleasant surprise that they only gave me 5 months...? Ford care to chime in on this one?
  7. Bluecruise OTA Status?

    Now went from 2.8.2 to 2.8.3. OTA. Looks like some cameras work while driving. Glad to see the OTA updates are finally rolling out.
  8. Bluecruise OTA Status?

    Ok so I had to know if it actually worked... Drove specifically to the nearest expressway to try it, and it does work! Received BC over the air, finally!
  9. Bluecruise OTA Status?

    Also I have been receiving updates at a rate of about 2 a week lately. I was at 2.3.0 at the beginning of May. And when it updated last night it was parked not on wifi. I work some nights so it was sitting in my work parking lot.
  10. Bluecruise OTA Status?

    Not in EAP. Job 1 Nov 2020 build. I did double check it said specifically 2.8.2.
  11. Bluecruise OTA Status?

    I just received update 2.8.2 overnight last night. Along with the notification from Ford that bluecruise is now active however I didn't have to schedule any downtime unless it did it last night when I have updates scheduled..? Question for those of you that have confirmed functioning BC...
  12. Bluecruise OTA Status?

    So I just received a notification that I received an update, I went from 2.3 to 2.6. I wonder if bluecruise will work now....




Top