Sponsored

Recent content by Los150

  1. B&O Speaker Upgrade Recommendation

    That's odd. I can hear them clearly, so I know I've got them. Might need to turn your head and slide across the head rest to find them.
  2. B&O Speaker Upgrade Recommendation

    They reduced the speaker count? I wonder which 4 they removed, although I would guess the ones in the headrest.
  3. Heated Steering Wheel Upgrade DIY Install (2023 STX)

    Last week was the first time I wish I had swapped out my steering wheel for a heated one. I have the button from when I change out my controls for the ones with the LCD temps but I never swapped out the wheel.
  4. What do you permanently store in your lower door pocket?

    I keep an umbrella (rains a lot down here).
  5. Anyone using Nitto Terra Grappler G3 tires?

    That's odd. I recall seeing the G3s get solid scores for wet/snow and many others have done the same. I don't recall seeing Tire Rack or anyone else give it a "horrible" review for winter driving.
  6. Anyone using Nitto Terra Grappler G3 tires?

    My apologies, as I was away for a few days. I saw a couple of pics were provided. Let us know if you need any additional pics.
  7. 🎉 Giveaway Alert! Latex Cargo Nets 🎉

    Latex cargo net would be my selection, based on my perceived elasticity. I have a few bungee cords with hooks but a full net like that would be really nice to have. Thank you for the give-away. Appreciated.
  8. Ford Recalls 103K F-150 Over Damaged Axle Bolts

    I rcvd notification from CarFax. I emailed my stealership and they gave me an appointment already for next week.
  9. F-Series trucks post best second quarter since 2019

    We just turned in our Corsair for a Nautilus. That big screen is super nice and surprisingly not "in your face". It sits at a good height. No need for a HUD.
  10. 📣 Looking for a Test Truck – Get a FREE Exhaust + TruControl Tuner!

    My '23 EB has dual exhausts, coming straight out the rear.
  11. 📣 Looking for a Test Truck – Get a FREE Exhaust + TruControl Tuner!

    How much is the exhaust? Got a link to it?
  12. Turn signal stalk: doesn't reset / correct itself

    it's because of that nonsense with dealers, why I try recording the things I observe. I've got two videos of the turn signal getting stuck. Plus it took me a little while to realize that heat was a factor.
  13. Turn signal stalk: doesn't reset / correct itself

    It's 100% the stalk, based on a video I saw. There's a small component inside that's basically getting stuck. It can apparently be fixed. I'll have to find the video.
  14. Turn signal stalk: doesn't reset / correct itself

    Yep! Same here. I've not bothered to take it to the stealership until I have something else come up. I've noticed mine is worse when it's hot outside and the cabin is hot. Sticks more often. Very annoying. I just don't feel like spending my money on a new stalk when they should replace it under...




Top