Facebook
Twitter
Contact us
RSS
Menu
News
Forums
New posts
Trending
Featured threads
Search forums
Search images
What's new
Unread posts
All posts
Latest activity
Keyword Alerts
⚡️ LIGHTNING
? Sponsors
? Sponsors Directory
? Become a Sponsor (Contact Us)
??? Sites
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Log in
Register
Unread posts
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Registered members
Current visitors
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
More options
Change style
Contact us
Close Menu
Members
JimmyD
Sponsored
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Recent content by JimmyD
Painted skid plate
This was my Ranger
JimmyD
Post #9
Jan 12, 2022
Forum:
Show & Tell: Photos, Videos, Builds
Painted skid plate
I had a black 2019 XLT FX4 Ranger but it already came black but I did texure paint the skid plate.
JimmyD
Post #8
Jan 12, 2022
Forum:
Show & Tell: Photos, Videos, Builds
Painted skid plate
Thank you.
JimmyD
Post #6
Jan 12, 2022
Forum:
Show & Tell: Photos, Videos, Builds
Painted skid plate
Yes I am.
JimmyD
Post #4
Jan 4, 2022
Forum:
Show & Tell: Photos, Videos, Builds
Painted skid plate
Painted skid plate
JimmyD
Thread
Jan 3, 2022
Replies: 10
Forum:
Show & Tell: Photos, Videos, Builds
2021 F-150 Tremor Scheduled
Thank you I'll check.
JimmyD
Post #1,277
Oct 25, 2021
Forum:
F-150 Tremor
2021 F-150 Tremor Scheduled
Thank you. I thought it was only on Thursdays updates happened. I'll keep checking. Thanks you for answering so quick.
JimmyD
Post #1,274
Oct 24, 2021
Forum:
F-150 Tremor
2021 F-150 Tremor Scheduled
When did you find out the "In production" (day of the week). Thanks...Waiting for my Agate Black too. November 1 production week (supposedly).
JimmyD
Post #1,272
Oct 23, 2021
Forum:
F-150 Tremor
Tremor Rake - We All See It
Do both trucks have the same tow package?
JimmyD
Post #95
Oct 15, 2021
Forum:
F-150 Tremor
2021 F-150 Tremor Scheduled
Thank you very much.
JimmyD
Post #1,235
Sep 30, 2021
Forum:
F-150 Tremor
2021 F-150 Tremor Scheduled
How did you find out your sche How did you find out your 11/1 date?
JimmyD
Post #1,227
Sep 30, 2021
Forum:
F-150 Tremor
I leveled my 2021 F-150 Tremor
I watched this video before. It shows the 2 piece level kit (Good) you had to cut the bolts but it wasn't a Procomp brand. Just wondering about the Pro comp brand install.
JimmyD
Post #29
Sep 14, 2021
Forum:
F-150 Tremor
I leveled my 2021 F-150 Tremor
Did the installer have to cut the shock tower studs to install the 2 piece Procomp lift? I read they have to be cut to install.
JimmyD
Post #24
Sep 14, 2021
Forum:
F-150 Tremor
I leveled my 2021 F-150 Tremor
Thank you so much.
JimmyD
Post #15
Sep 12, 2021
Forum:
F-150 Tremor
I leveled my 2021 F-150 Tremor
Thank you soooo much for this post. Could you give a part number for the Pro comp kit?
JimmyD
Post #9
Sep 11, 2021
Forum:
F-150 Tremor
Members
JimmyD
Top