Sponsored

Recent content by jesdamian

  1. F150 DRL issues

    What a coincidence. Exactly what happened to mine and its the Lariat mid trim. just happened yesterday
  2. B&O update

    It's a fix. An update about 4-5 months ago completely changed the stereo profiles and we lost all bass, a lot of volume and other things like stereo vs sorround. It sounded horrible. recently an update came out that fixed it by going back to the original programming.
  3. Priority update - Audio 23-PU1024-6CHAUD-Now low volume, poor audio quality, no bass response

    Got my update this morning. I had gotten used to such crappy performance that I was blown away by how much better it sounds. 8 speaker B&O setup here.
  4. Power "Liftgate" & Power "Tailgate" Vehicle Settings

    just take it back to Ford and have them reflash it properly. And check all the connections for loose wiring.
  5. Left Behind: The Pro Access Tailgate Holdouts

    I can speak on this part. I use my power tailgate all the time. It comes in handy a lot more often than you think. Example, I need to back into a loading dock but want to use the backup camera all the way until I get in position. when I get close to position, I push the button to lower the...
  6. Texas Ford/ ConsoleVault console safe

    4 digit combination Fits 2021-2024 F150s with Captain chairs. Brand new, never used. Decided to get rid of it once I realized how expensive diapers had become. ? $285 shipped. That's a $75 savings when you include shipping from Ford or ConsoleVault. Will ship UPS with insurance
  7. this little flucking guy almost bite me this morning

    Congratulations, you killed a very beneficial rat snake.
  8. 4.2.4 Sync crashes and audio issues

    glad to see I'm not the only one seeing this but definitely not happy with all the issues occurring
  9. $8000 in damage so far - estimate still not ready

    I need to find a good diminished value calculator. That's going to be my next fight. 3 weeks and counting and still don't have a complete estimate for repairs.
  10. Active Air Dam Issue

    Had mine replaced a few months ago for that exact issue
  11. $8000 in damage so far - estimate still not ready

    yep. With as many cameras as the truck has that would be really useful feature. My wife's BMW can record from the 4 main cameras and stores it on a continuous loop in the iDrive system. It can also keep clips that can be removed later via the usb drive if need be. Would be a real handy feature...
  12. OEM trailer tow mirrors install

    how much was it?
  13. $8000 in damage so far - estimate still not ready

    The bolts sheared off the panel and buckled up the cab underneath
  14. $8000 in damage so far - estimate still not ready

    I will say this. INVEST IN A DASHCAM! On top of fake insurance papers, he tried to turn it around like we were at fault. Officer took one look at my dashcam video and instantly knew.
  15. My most satisfied product so far: wireless CarPlay adapter

    this. Guy t-boned us after running a stop sign. Tried to spin it around to make it our fault. Dashcam doesnt lie.




Top