My dealer confirmed that I can now order a 157" with BAP. Unfortunately I would want marsh gray and that is available only in the chrome package unless I want an STX or Tremor, both 145".
I don't like clutter in my truck so all that goes in there is a pair of gloves and a stocking hat during the cold months (don't rattle). Otherwise that is where I put my garbage while on the road, gets emptied when arriving at home, gas station for a fill, or as I see a garbage can to empty it...
Wish the marsh gray was available in a BAP. They put it on the Bronco's with the black package and it looks really sharp! At least they are offering the BAP in the 157" Lariat. I think I will still keep my
'21 XLT 157" with sport appearance for another year, just under 40k on the odometer, so...
My last 3 F150's were crew cab w/6.5' bed. I may keep my '21 longer than I have on the past trucks because I can't get a crew cab w/6.5' bed in an XLT or Lariat without the chrome package anymore :sadface:
First car was a Dodge, tired a Ford, then a couple Chevys, and then been in Ford's since!
1976 Dodge Coronet-mine
1984 F150 reg cab 8' bed-mine
1990 Chevrolet Beretta-wife's
1986 Chevrolet K5 Blazer-mine
1998 Ford Explorer-wife's
1998 Ford Ranger-mine
1999 Ford Explorer-wife's
2000 F150...
After having to have the General Grabber HTS tires replaced on our new '24 Expedition right off the lot, I would not look at Generals again! This wasn't my first bad experience with General's either!
Every time I am at my dealer or see the GM around town, he wants my truck. I tell him no every time.
He knows that I can't get the same truck anymore. I wouldn't mind upgrading to a Lariat, but you cannot get a 6.5' bed in an XLT or Lariat with the sport or black package and I don't need a...