Sponsored

Recent content by FORDfan1

  1. Getting cold feet about buying a 2021 PowerBoost

    Classic case of buyer's remorse, before you've bought!! I bought the Powerboost Lariat last January with the same feeling but have never regretted it since. Absolutely love the truck. I've owed Ford F-150's for 30 years but this is my favorite by far. Traded in my 2017 XLT because of all the...
  2. Shopping For a new Lariat. Advice on options

    The power tailgate goes down and up and still has the pull out step.
  3. Shopping For a new Lariat. Advice on options

    That's false. Yes it also goes up and yes it still has the step.
  4. Shopping For a new Lariat. Advice on options

    I've had the 502A Powerboost Lariat since January 16th with all the options you mentioned. I've owed Ford pickup's for a few decades but must say this is my all time favorite. I traded in my 2017 mostly for all the added safety features and hope this will last for the next couple decades. So...




Top