TSBs don’t extend the warranty.
It may be covered by a service contract or the dealer might decide to use goodwill funds to pay for it, if you’re a good client.
I bought the Ford Tow mirrors but they’re so big and I don’t tow as often as I expected.
I’m tempted to put the little ones back on and buy these, then sell the tow mirrors.
I purchased this and I’m not happy with it. I’m going to either find a powered sub that fits back there, or keep the box that came with it and just upgrade the amp and maybe the sub.
I don’t like my lack of control, and it doesn’t thump low/hard enough
I like it how it is. I can look at the CarPlay map on the big portion, then still see what’s playing on Spotify to the right.
Or watch my bed camera when I’m hauling something.
I was a service manager at a ford dealer up until 3 months ago.
Couldn’t put up with Ford’s practices, so I went on to a different manufacturer after 18 years.
In a truck owners opinion; should this be done? Yes.
Do I expect a flat rate technician who, only gets flagged for fixing a verifiable problem, with procedures directed by the workshop manual or technical service bulletin, to take the time to do what you’re suggesting… for 0.3 hrs of pay?
Not...